Saturday, July 11, 2009

Better....

Today was such a better day than yesterday!! I had a VBS meeting at 10, so Austin did his bike ride early and then the kids had some daddy time. I made lunch when I got home and then my mom helped me go "dumpster diving" for refrigerator boxes for VBS (it was a recycling dumpster- very clean!). We're using them to make background scenes, which I hope turn out well!!

After that, Austin and I took the kids to play at the park. It's so nice to be able to take them to their favorite one- I can't do it alone because there's no easy way to cut across and since Miss Savannah insists she should swing full-time, there's no way to keep an eye on all of them without help!! When we all decided we were sweltering, Austin took the boys swimming at grandma's while I fed Savannah a snack. It was date night tonight and we went to Pa Nuang, which was awesome! And then we fed the ducks down by the water and headed home for a movie. The kids were apparently good for my mom and got waffles for dinner!! Nothing better than living close to grandma!!

No comments: