Thursday, June 9, 2011

In Which We Play Twister for Fun and Fotos

I've been writing for a little news service for the past few months which has been really really fun for me because I've always wanted to take my writing out for a spin and see where it took me.  One of the perks of this job was that I got to meet Mary, who is the senior photographer.  She had my kids and me over for some pictures for the business she's starting up and I wasn't so sure how they'd turn out- but they were really fun!  Totally different than the sterile studio portraits we normally get from school, Mary had them play twister with me.


I loved what Mary had to say, too: "Savannah, Riley and Logan are a party all by themselves. I was quite taken with how they genuinely enjoyed playing together."  


We really are lucky to have such great munchkins that love each other deeply.  And, twister pictures- super cute! I think I need a new stacked frame to display these!! 

No comments: